Friday 8 March 2013

& Other Stories

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leather Pouch
Square Frame Glasses
Leather Iphone Case
Leather Slippers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ribcage Ring
Tubular Earrings
Metal Ball Ring

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Box Calf Pumps
Slingback Shoes
Slingback Heels
Devore Trouser Skirt

& Other Stories is the new store by H&M, which launched today. I've put together some of my favourites (I need those Slingback Shoes!) There's a nice mix between the feel of Cos and H&M, both in the style and varying price ranges. I'm also loving the Beauty range- I especially love the packaging, it has a nice Scandanavian feel to it! I'm looking forward to visiting the & Other Stories store on Regent Street, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

All images stated © Sherrie Cola are owned by me personally,
please link back if you wish to use any of these.

If you PERSONALLY own the rights to any images posted
and would like to be credited, please contact me.

Layout by 3ate4